Thursday 7th & Friday 8th November 10am – 4pm, Cornbank House Penicuik
Conscious Business & Marketing is a two day course ideal for healers, therapists, sole traders and micro businesses. Learn business & marketing tips and strategies in a fun, informal and interactive way – leaving you feeling ready to start or grow your business!
- Create an easy step by step marketing plan helping you to start and grow your business
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your business or idea and how to combat them
- How to give your business a unique edge and stand out from the crowd
- How to maximise your profit or find the hidden cash within your business
- How to future proof your business and predict trends
- How to price your services for success
- How to use social media to communicate with your clients, without it taking up all your time!
- How to create an automated system that helps you grow your client base – the easy way!
- A Ready, Steady, Start plan to implement right away
Sam & Erica make business and marketing FUN in this high energy, interactive, and informal workshop that will leave you feeling inspired, motivated, and excited about your business! You don’t need to have any business experience at all, their simple but effective methods break everything down for you. So no matter what stage you’re at, you will leave with the next steps to take to make your ambitions reality.
Sam has been in business since she left school, running businesses in the insurance, car rental and property sectors. She has been running a multi location health and beauty business for 15 years and has won several awards including Best Health & Wellbeing Business in all the locations she operates in. She has been invited to train and mentor in colleges and with local government.
Erica has run an award winning training business helping small businesses market online. She is a published author of Making Money Online and Blogging: The Essential Guide. Erica has also been one of the top parenting/lifestyle bloggers in the UK working with Disney, Xbox and Royal Caribbean International. She currently runs one of Edinburgh’s most high profile food websites with over 35k social media followers.
Sam & Erica have worked together for the past six years, Sam as business owner and Erica as marketing consultant. In that time they focused on growth and expansion, before getting hands on themselves and training in a number of modalities. Their new project, LifeHeal, brings together all their skills to help others on their journey.
*Please note your deposit is non-refundable